Mount Adnah Cemetery was established in 1848 and is situated in the heart of the village of Annisquam. The cemetery consists of 5.12 acres of improved/unimproved land and is the final resting spot for 1500 plus souls.
The cemetery is open to all and its "parklike" location adjacent to Lobster Cove is visited and enjoyed by innumerable persons annually. Mount Adnah has available numerous full burial and cremation lots for sale.
To obtain sales information, please contact any of the following Directors: